Friday, April 2, 2010

PRAYER TO BE SAID 33 TIMES ON GOOD FRIDAY


My Lord Jesus, I humbly beg of thee by the merits of thy Most Precious Blood, by thy painful Passion and cruel Death and the love of thy Sacred Heart, assist me and mine in all our present necessities.

I thank thee O Lord Jesus that thou did suffer in thy bitter Passion and die a cruel death on the Cross for my sins.

Crucified Lord Jesus, have mercy on the souls in Purgatory.

We beseech thee, help us thy servants whom thou has redeemed by thy Most Precious Blood.

We adore thee O Christ and praise thee, because by thy Holy Cross thou hast redeemed the world.

O God be merciful to me, a sinner.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, strengthened in thine Agony by an Angel, strengthen us in our agony.

O Jesus, King of Love, I trust in thy merciful goodness.

Most merciful Jesus, Lover of souls; I pray you by the Agony of your Most Sacred Heart and by the Sorrows of our Immaculate Mother, to wash in your Most Precious Blood, the sinners of the world who are now in their agony and who will die this day.

Heart of Jesus, once in Agony, have pity on the dying.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the prayers and also for your YES to the priesthood. :) God bless you! And His mama hold you close. jayne

    ReplyDelete